Business Administration Apprentice Level 3 Standard P.N.DALY LIMITED
Providing Purchasing and Administrative support to head office and site teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn a salary and gain a level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
20 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the EHV(Electric High Voltage) Team and business heads with procurement of site materials and specialist services, liaising with internal plant and stores departments and external suppliers.
- Maintain procurement systems and supplier data base.
- Assist with production of weekly cost reports from site and same which is generated via the placing of orders.
- Assist with production of monthly internal cost reports.
- Liaise with internal departments to reconcile invoices with
- Purchase Order Values and ensure actual costs incurred are correctly allocated.
- General administration duties to support the EHV departments needs with focus on continual improvement of systems and procedures.
- Preparing timesheets and reconciling contractor invoices to allow payment of wages.
- Plus, such other duties (if any), which the company may deem appropriate, from time to time.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3.
Off the job training will be provided by Oldham College one day a week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time employment with the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
THE OLDHAM COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.