Shade zone is one of the UK’s leading specialists in shade solutions and is an ever-growing company that supplies and installs canopies, parasols and outdoor furniture all across the UK. They are now looking to take on a apprentice to help them with their day-to-day general office duties. The role includes general office duties, understanding the products and services we provide and assisting with project managing from initial quotation to job completion.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
24 Oct 2023
19 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- General office duties
- Understanding the products and services we provide
- Providing quotations using excel
- Confidence on the phone and Infront of customers
- Assistance with project managing from initial quotation to job completion
- Additional duties include assistance with deliveries and packaging
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Working towards Business Administration Level 3 Standard
- Functional Skills English and maths if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
S ZONE UK LTD
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.