Vehicle Damage Panel Technician Apprentice - Hertford DC BODYWORX LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic person to start their career within the automotive industry. You will work as part of a highly skilled work force that is committed to quality in repairing accident damaged vehicles. The successful candidate can expect a high-quality training package with excellent career prospects.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
19 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Repairing accident damage to vehicle panels
- Replacing vehicle panels - both structural and non-structural
- Welding of vehicle panels, including MIG, Spot and Brazing
- Vehicle body measuring and realignment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Our training partner will deliver a high-quality programme here in our bodyshop alongside a highly skilled mentor - both will support you in becoming a skilled and qualified vehicle panel technician
- All training takes place on site - no travelling to college or block release
- Once the apprenticeship is complete, you will achieve a Level 3 Apprenticeship Qualification in Vehicle Damage Panel Technician
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Following completion of your apprenticeship you can expect permanent employment as well as opportunities to progress within the company into roles such as workshop controller, Vehicle Damage Assessor or Bodyshop Manager
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
About the employer
Vehicle damage panel technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.