Contracts Administrator apprentice VAULTS FIRE AND SECURITY LTD
We are looking for an administrator who has experience of raising invoices and contracts, using intermediate to advanced levels of Excel, as well as liaising across all teams and with business customers. ● Friendly, professional and supportive team environment ● Free parking for all staff and close to public transport links
Closing date: 13 Oct 2023
Wage to be reviewed at the end of the probationary period which is 3 months.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
19 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
● Maintaining customer contract renewals and amendments
● Creating contracts, including contacting customers to ensure accurate processing
● Maintaining out of warranty contracts
● Monitoring e-mail inbox and dealing with internal and external queries
● Dealing with annual maintenance contracts.
● Invoicing all chargeable work processed in line with customer requirements
● Completing all monthly billing, invoices and credits
● Raising monthly planned work using the in-house system
● Assist Credit Control and Sales with invoice and contract information
● Dealing with customers via phone or e-mail
● Preparation of reports for management
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business administrator Level 3
- Functional skills if required
- Full training will be given on our in-house systems and with the role.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
TRANSWORLD PUBLICATIONS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.