Apprentice Service Office Assistant/Stores AIR POWER (EAST) LTD
We are looking for a candidate to support our busy Service Team by providing administrative and customer service support and by collating spares parts from stores for the Engineers. This is a developmental role with opportunity to try different roles within the organisation.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
15 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To organise spare parts ordering requirements
- To pick from stock and from orders received, the parts for jobs needing to be done for the engineers and organise on the parts shelves accordingly
- To carry out filing
- Maintain customer contact details on the database
- To maintain warranty and commissioning records
- Organise and maintain stationery and general office equipment supplies
- To assist with and provide full time cover for the Service Office Administration Team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3 qualification
- Functional Skills Level 2 Maths and English to be taken if an equivalent grade has not been achieved
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once qualified you may want to explore marketing opportunities, sales or even warehousing.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 2/C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
W S TRAINING LTD.
The Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.