Apprentice Insurance Advisor G PROLL, MJ HILYER AND L MURFIN
This role is an exciting opportunity for anybody who is looking to join a successful, progressive and well-respected branch of NFU Mutual with the opportunity for future development within our business. Duties include supporting the sale and renewal of insurance products.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
22 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an Apprentice Insurance Advisor within our growing team, you will play a key role in the success of an expanding local business.
You will be expected to:
- Handle enquiries
- Provide insurance quotations
- Intimate claims
- Undertake insurance transactions and general sales tasks with a ‘can do’ proactive enthusiasm.
We are able to deal with customers face to face as well as over the telephone and responding to emails. As well as these interactions there is also the administration side of customer care that will be picked up. This can be sorting the post, banking payments and other general day to day tasks. Customer service is our priority and at the heart of everything that we do. Alongside the apprenticeship you will be trained in general and commercial insurance and will deal with a wide range of customers and queries. Our in house training is extensive and we have a designated Agency Training Specialist to help you along your journey.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Fully and part funded learning and development programme that includes the Cert CII
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Insurance Practitioners
- Role-specific route ways tailor the apprenticeship to the job role:
• Claims Handler/Loss Adjuster
• Assistant Underwriter
• Junior Broker
- Free CII membership for non-members through the CII Aspire Apprenticeship Programme
- Includes the CII study books and exam entries
- Resit costs for CII exams and End-Point-Assessment will be covered by the employer
- Fortnightly workshops for each CII exam
- All workshops recorded and available on-demand
- Interactive chat, forums and class notebooks for real time support and assistance from experienced and qualified insurance professionals
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
- Regular tutorials and assessments with your dedicated trainer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We have many roles within the agency, Claims Handler, Account Handler, Account Executive. Ongoing training depending on what you would like to aim for.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SKILLS EDGE TRAINING LTD
0333 358 3559
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.