Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly nursery in Aldershot is looking for a Level 3 Nursery Apprentice to join their team. Create warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
14 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Under supervision, you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- Acting as key worker to a small group of children and recording observations and planning for them
- Assisting with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Being aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Completing all work to desired timescales as set by Showcase Tutor
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- NCFE/CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Educator
- Functional Skills: maths and English @ L2 (Unless exempt)
- Paediatric First Aid
- Training completed via workbased visits at the nursery and 4 hour study time provided for coursework
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once completing your Level 3 Apprenticeship you may be offered a full-time position and further training
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or C and above) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Early Years (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SHOWCASE TRAINING LTD
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.