This is an amazing opportunity to join a small, friendly team in the heart of Bushey, you'll be mentored by the whole team, providing administration support and learning about recruitment. With opportunities for growth, this is an exciting chance to start a career. You will assist in maintaining Single Central Records for all schools within the Trust and undertaking training to enable safer recruitment of staff. This includes compliance checks for agency staff BSJT.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
14 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• To assist in maintaining Single Central Records for all schools within the Trust and undertaking training to enable safer recruitment of staff. This includes compliance checks for agency staff BSJT
• Provide initial HR support to the Headteachers of the Trust primary schools
• Be the first point of contact for any queries from staff for all schools within the Trust
• Prepare all staff contracts and other employee life cycle letters
• Assist with all aspects of the appraisal process
• Responsible for the end-to-end administration process for leavers
• Managing sensitive and confidential information
• Ensure maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave are recorded and processed effectively and payroll was notified accordingly
• To liaise with the HR Manager on HR matters and for guidance/support
• Keep abreast of new developments affecting recruitment and HR best practice and advising accordingly across the Trust
Manage the recruitment inbox
• To liaise with HR Manager regarding the Trust’s recruitment processes, preparing job descriptions, person specifications, and adverts
• Placing job adverts on recruitment platforms and preparing application paperwork for shortlisting
• Contact shortlisted candidates in accordance with procedures, issue relevant documentation and take up references at the appropriate time
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if needed)
- Training will be at our Colindale centre (NW9)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate can go on further training or into employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.