Accounts Assistant Apprentice NWANDO DOMICILLIARY CARE LTD
Accounts assistant to the Finance Director will support with all payroll and invoicing queries, you will be responsible for managing and invoicing our major partners including NHS. Duties are to assist with consolidating spreadsheets and being able to analyse financial transactions.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 38.0
Possible start date
28 Oct 2023
14 Jun 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Invoice processing
- Processing expense requests
- Credit control
- Maintaining the company purchase and sales ledgers
- Banks reconciliation
- Liaising with 3rd party providers
- Basic admin
- Operate our software systems to produce payroll reports
- Support in payroll periods to employees
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant
- Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
- Training one day a week at Orpington campus
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Structured interview (supported by a portfolio of evidence summary)
- In-tray test
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potentially progress onto level 3
- To be discussed upon completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade 9-4/ A*-C/ Level 2) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.