Paul Tranter Company are seeking a hardworking Level 2 Accountancy Technician Apprentice. The successful candidate will support with invoicing, book keeping and more. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn a salary and gain a recognised level 2 qualification.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
14 Jun 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Accounts preparation
- Dealing with sole traders, partnerships and LTD organisations
- Eventually role will progress to VAT, taxation and self assessments
- Some administrative duties
- Speaking with clients.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Accounts or Finance Assistant apprenticeship
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- On and off-the-job training
Apprentices will be required to take one of the professional qualifications listed below, as chosen by the employer to be most relevant to the job role:
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- ACCA Certificate in financial and management accounting (level 2)
- IAB Level 2 certificate in bookkeeping
- ICB Level 2 certificate in bookkeeping.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.