Business Administration Apprentice - Operations PALAMATIC LTD
Providing administrative support with tasks such as basic filing, scanning, telephone and email communication through to basic spares quoting, managing customer enquiries, processing orders, assisting with production planning and tracking, supporting the purchasing function where required and providing basic process functions through Sage.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
14 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Receiving incoming calls to the department and taking detailed, accurate messages where necessary
- Supporting sales administration function with processing orders, creating standard spares quotes and basic admin tasks for office and field based team where appropriate
- Supporting purchasing and operations administration with raising purchase orders and ex-pediting, assisting with despatch and shipping, communicating order updates with customers
- Providing cover to company wide administrative roles during holidays and sickness
- Photocopying, scanning, filing and archiving
- Plus other ad-hoc duties that are appropriate to the role.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be
expected to work towards the Business Administrator Level 3, with support from your employer and the Chesterfield College Group.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Personal Development Plan will be created and adapted throughout apprenticeship to discover best suited career progression for each candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.