Apprentice Office Administrator - Hire/Transport Department Tardis Environmental UK Ltd
Tardis Environmental UK Ltd is a well-established business that operates a large fleet of HGV and LGV vehicles. We are currently looking to recruit an office administrator within our hire/transport department based at our Telford depot to support the day-to-day admin tasks and offer support to all customer's questions.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
10 Oct 2023
26 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support the hire and transport team to offer great support to all customers
- Emailing and updating customers throughout the transport
- Ensure that the transport team have all the information to support them on their journey
- Filing all paperwork
- A good approach to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Motivated and reliable
- Proficient in basic computer applications such as Excel and Word
- Able to prioritise tasks and workload
- Professional level of verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, checking PODs and sending to customers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Telford College to enhance learning
- Mentor on site to support with day-to-day learning
- Regular assessor visits to develop qualification
- Business Administrator Level 3 (Standard)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After you complete your apprenticeship you can look at additional courses to support your learning, if you are looking for progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.