Export Sales Assistant Apprentice CONJOINT EXPORT SERVICES (NEAR EAST) LIMITED
The role is for an export sales assistant who will assist sales into growing existing business and developing new markets. Someone with the ability to work as a team, and a can do positive attitude. Someone willing to learn. Someone willing to travel if the job requires, who can integrate with a varying range of people.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2023
Bonus Relating to Performance and Company Targets being achieved. Birthdays given off outside usual holiday allocation.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
09 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist line manager – Coralie Roy – in the export sales
- To log overseas enquiries
- To prepare files
- To prepare emails
- Send out export enquiry sheets
- Following up with obtaining correct quotations with all information suitable for export quotations
- Answer queries relating to suppliers and customers which will entail working on telephone and email
- Meeting with UK supplier at our office or at their UK works
- Typing and sending out quotations to customers
- Working on freight rates by courier/air/sea and possible hazardous charges with the help of shipping department
- General office duties
- Scanning documents using the INVU computer system
- Checking goods and helping with packing of goods when needed
- Entering orders into our bespoke computer software programme
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3
The candidate will complete an apprenticeship within the agreed subject for the vacancy. This may include a BTEC
Diploma/Standard and End Point Assessment and Functional
Skills in maths, English and ICT.
The above will be delivered by Weir Training Limited.
Relevant job training will be given on the job at the office address, commencing on their first working day.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Continuing to assist with the sales side of the business, possible opportunity for travel, and further responsibilities with the end goal to enter a management level.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CONJOINT EXPORT SERVICES (NEAR EAST) LIMITED
WEIR TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.