This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to start their career working for a well-established Law Firm. The company provide legal services in litigation, conveyancing, employment law, family law and wills and probate. Your role will include, producing documents, filing and scanning, and general administration tasks.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
18 Oct 2023
08 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Reception cover – meeting and greeting clients, transferring incoming calls to colleague and taking messages
- Producing documents
- Inputting information onto the case management system
- Dealing with incoming post and preparing outgoing post for despatch
- Setting up meeting rooms for client visits
- Filing and scanning documents
- Supporting the case handlers with any general administration task
- Project work based on an administration task
The ideal candidate will have a good telephone manner, be IT literate and have a flexible approach to work. They will ideally be a car driver or due to take their driving test.
Alongside the role you will complete the Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship standard through Starting Off.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration
- Remote training delivery
- 6 hours of dedicated training time every week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible fulltime permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
LAMB & HOLMES
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.