Formworker Apprenticeship KILNBRIDGE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES LTD.
The opportunity to start a career within construction, with a recognised company working on iconic jobs such as HS2. As an apprentice, you will be on a development plan and a career mentor to help your progression throughout your apprenticeship. Duties include preparing, installing and managing all stages of the formwork and falsework processes.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2023
Over 25 years of age will receive the LW
Total hours per week: 45.0
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
31 Oct 2023
07 Jun 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an apprentice formworker you will learn to work with different types of traditional and system formwork.
This will involve:
- Working from specifications and drawings to make, set out and fix to correct height different types of vertical formwork
- Erect all falsework as required to support formwork
- You will learn to plan the most efficient and productive working sequence to construct and erect formwork while working with other trades in the same area
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Formworker Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- You will work on one of our 'live' projects and receive training from a recognised provider either one day a week or on a block release
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once you have achieved the Level 2 qualification you will have the opportunity to progress on to the next level. Ultimately, and depending on the individual, you could advance to a supervisory or management role within the construction industry
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.