Print Production Apprentice (Lean Operative) PTP PROMOTIONS LTD
The right candidate will be looking for a career in print manufacturing. They will learn how to use dye sublimation printing presses and digital printing to create branded promotional merchandise.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
07 Jun 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Operation and basic maintenance of dye sublimations printing presses
- Stock control
- Creating, editing and adjusting digital files to make them print ready.Preparing orders for despatch
- Administrative duties where required
- To maintain confidentiality of information and to comply with requirements related to GDPR
- To undertake any necessary training and development required including appropriate health and safety courses
Print Production Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail
- A flexible approach to working
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Be able to follow instructions, policies and procedures
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management kkills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to multitask
Note: The work is hands on, physically printing items and lifting boxes, so the candidate must be looking for this type of work and be physically fit.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full Lean Manufacturing Operative Level 2
- All training to be delivered at the employer's premises
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We are looking to build our team, and there will be a possibility of a full time position at the end of the apprenticeship for the right person/people
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 or A*-C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CITY OF SUNDERLAND COLLEGE
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.