Channing Child Care Ltd are looking to take on an Early Years Educator Apprentice. You will work collaboratively with the staff team in the planning, delivery and evaluation of high quality learning opportunities for children.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Pay is dependent on age.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
07 Oct 2023
07 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting children and their families
- To work collaboratively with the staff team in the planning, delivery and evaluation of high-quality learning opportunities for children
- To be fully involved in the planning and development, of interpersonal skills and to undertake activities to support the personal, social and emotional needs of children
- To assist in the devising of children’s individual targets and the monitoring and reviewing of those targets
- To develop positive relationships with children, parents and staff to assist children’s progress and attainment
- To record assessments for key children on a regular basis and to use documentation to engage parents in supporting children’s learning
Supporting learning and the curriculum:
- To monitor individual children’s progress and to engage parents in discussing their children’s needs achievements and concerns
- To support children’s positive learning dispositions and the management of children’s behaviour
- To undertake tasks as discussed in daily planning meetings
- To provide ideas, materials and learning strategies for activities
- To undertake the recording of children’s achievements in partnership with their parents
- To support the use of ICT in learning activities
- Be involved in the preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the playrooms and equipment
- Keep accident, incident, and risk assessment records
- Supervise meals / snack times and where appropriate preparation of babies’ bottles
- Adhere to the Policies and Procedures of Channing’s Childcare Ltd and compliance with the guidelines of Ofsted
- Be hardworking and enthusiastic
- Have a sense of fun
- DBS is required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard
- Apprenticeship training will take place in the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once qualified, progression is offered to the correct candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other Early Years Level 2 (Grade Pass) Essential
About the employer
ROCHDALE TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.