Channing Child Care Ltd are looking to take on an Early Years Educator Apprentice. You will work collaboratively with the staff team in the planning, delivery and evaluation of high-quality learning opportunities for children.
Closing date: 06 Nov 2023
Pay is dependent on age.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
07 Nov 2023
07 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting children and their families
- To work collaboratively with the staff team in the planning, delivery and evaluation of high-quality learning opportunities for children
- To be fully involved in the planning and development, of interpersonal skills and to undertake activities to support the personal, social and emotional needs of children
- To assist in the devising of children’s individual targets and the monitoring and reviewing of those targets
- To develop positive relationships with children, parents and staff to assist children’s progress and attainment
- To record assessments for key children on a regular basis and to use documentation to engage parents in supporting children’s learning
Supporting learning and the curriculum:
- To monitor individual children’s progress and to engage parents in discussing their children’s needs achievements and concerns
- To support children’s positive learning dispositions and the management of children’s behaviour
- To undertake tasks as discussed in daily planning meetings
- To provide ideas, materials and learning strategies for activities
- To undertake the recording of children’s achievements in partnership with their parents
- To support the use of ICT in learning activities
- Be involved in the preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the playrooms and equipment
- Keep accident, incident, and risk assessment records
- Supervise meals/snack times and where appropriate preparation of babies’ bottles
- Adhere to the Policies & Procedures of Channing’s Childcare Ltd and compliance with the guidelines of Ofsted
- Be hardworking and enthusiastic
- Have a sense of fun
- DBS is required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification
- First Aid qualification
- Apprenticeship training will take place in the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once qualified, progression is offered to the correct candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other Early Years Level 2 (Grade Pass) Essential
About the employer
ROCHDALE TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.