Apprentice Pharmacy Services Level 2 Wanted LYNG PHARMACY
We are looking to take on individuals who want to aspire to develop their careers in community pharmacy. BMET College will provide a day release to formally learn. You will join a skilled team to grow and develop new skills. We have a great program and space to learn. If you are focused and have a passion to develop then get in touch.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Staff Bonus and Discount Scheme
Total hours per week: 42.0
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
01 Nov 2023
06 Jun 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Learning to dispense and prepare prescriptions
- Manage prescription related queries
- Work with the team to carry out a variety of tasks within the pharmacy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant apprenticeship standard.
- Formal once a week training to be carried out at BMET College in Birmingham
- You will be working towards the NVQ Level 2 in Pharmacy Services
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of NVQ Level 2, you will then complete Level 3 to become a trained Pharmacy Technician.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BIRMINGHAM METROPOLITAN COLLEGE
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.