Apprentice Digital Printer N2 VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
N2 support leading brands, providing integrated digital and physical solutions, powered by cutting-edge technology. Together we solve the biggest marketing communications challenge. Duties include to clean the machines and carry out minor maintenance. Work in accordance with company quality procedures always to ensure compliance with working practices and standards.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Optional overtime pay dependent on availability and workload
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
01 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Excellent opportunity for someone local to Hertford looking to learn and work with an experienced, passionate and customer focused team within the digital print sector
- Receive hands on training on a variety of digital presses
- Develop technical knowledge of print industry practices
- Meet customer expectations, resolve problems, and maintain high-quality standards on the print floor
- Prepare and plan artwork files for print. Assist the senior digital operator in preparing the relevant media for the correct press
- Once fully trained, display the ability to operate machinery in the most effective & safe manner
- Ensure the allocated machinery/equipment is checked before use
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The candidate will be supported by a training coordinator to ensure that they have the possible support from both N2 and the BPIF throughout the duration of the apprenticeship. Training requirements will be discussed at the point of employment to suit your individual needs and the business needs. All training will be based on site at our Hertford location, with sufficient time and space allocated for any off-line learning. Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, the candidate will obtain a 'Print Technician Apprenticeship' standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A successfully qualified apprentice will have a significant opportunity to take on a full-time role as a Digital Printer at N2. As a professional member of N2, optional training in other areas of the business will become accessible - including training in other parts of the group such as Large Format Display Graphics
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
N2 VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
BPIF TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.