Peter Betteridge, The Bed Expert, is offering a new and exciting opportunity for an active and customer focused individual to join a well-established family business to provide business support to a busy sales/administration team working from our Kingsbridge store. There will be sales/retail tasks as part of the role both face to face and online.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
01 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be part of a small team responsible for business/sales based tasks in support of a busy sales/retail team. You will assist in identifying new business opportunities and ensuring that all records are kept up to date. Tasks will vary buy may include;
- Assisting with incoming telephone enquiries and inputting, completing orders where necessary
- Utilising customer/sales skills whilst contacting existing and potential customers in order to actively promote company products
- Engaging with customers face to face on product consultations/sales
- Assisting with social media/marketing tasks as necessary to promote business/sales including assisting with merchandising and product displays.
- Supporting general office/admin support to sales/office colleagues as necessary
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full Business Administrator Standard - Level 3
- On the job training to support role development
- Off the job training to support qualification requirements
- Employer to allocate dedicated training time for off the job training requirements
- Functional Skill support - Maths/English - if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Company are keen to progress candidate so good possibility of future employment/training opportunities upon successful completion of Level 3 qualification.
- Depending on progress there will be a pay review after a successful probation period with the likelihood of a pay increase.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade A*/9 - C/4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade A*/9 - C/4) Desired
About the employer
The Bed Expert
FOCUS TRAINING (SW) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.