Early Years Childcare Practitioner Apprentice CRESSINGTON MANOR NURSERY LIMITED
Would you like to start your career in childcare through an apprenticeship with an “OUTSTANDING” nursery? Then this opportunity could be just what you are looking for! At Cressington Manor we are looking for someone to join us, where you will learn all about how to provide high quality childcare and engaging learning experiences for children.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60
An amazing welcome bonus of up to £500, payable on satisfaction of scheme criteria Recognition of performance and achievement gifts Fantastic in-house training for your continuing professional development
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
01 Jun 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Adhering to the Policies & Procedures and compliance with the Children Act, Health and Safety legislation and within the guidelines of Ofsted / Welfare Standards. Ensuring confidentiality is maintained in the nursery
- Working as part of a team
- The care and supervision of children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs
- Working with the Nursery Nurse on planning and preparation of activities, to meet children’s individual needs, liaising with parents and negotiating working targets ensuring effective communication within the nursery
- Positive management of children's behaviour
- Preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the playrooms and equipment
- Keeping accident, incident and risk assessment records
- Any other duties appropriate to the post as directed by the Nursery Manager and Area Manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards Early Years Practitioner Level 2
- You will be visited by your dedicated Development Coach at the workplace on a monthly basis
- Apprentices will also attend either monthly online tutorial sessions or they could be face to face on our campus
- Functional Skills in English and maths if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility of advanced level apprenticeship and progression in the business
- This opportunity will provide the right person with excellent skills for future opportunities
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C /4) Desired
About the employer
CRESSINGTON MANOR NURSERY LIMITED
THE LEARNING FOUNDRY LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.