Business Administration Apprenticeship level 3 GOGGLEBOXES LIMITED
Fantastic opportunity to work for a eco friendly, industrial, and ethical packaging solutions company. You will be booking in deliveries, booking out courier parcels, answering phone calls and customer queries with a professional telephone manner, all whilst gaining your Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 22 Nov 2023
£12,000 to £14,000 depending on age and experience
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
06 Dec 2023
05 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Booking in deliveries.
- Generating pallet labels and delivery notes.
- Booking out courier parcels.
- Courier tracking/scanning/filing.
- Liaising and relationship building with customer and supply lines.
- Communicating effectively throughout all parts of the business over both sites.
- Answering phone calls and customer queries with a professional telephone manner.
- Following company procedures and processes.
- Order processing for all 3 companies with accuracy and attention to detail.
· The ideal candidate will be resourceful, a good problem solver, with the ability to multitask.
· Excellent communication skills with a professional office and telephone manor.
· Ability to be flexible, where required.
· Following company procedures and processes.
· Helpful team member, happy to provide support to colleagues in other areas where required.
· High level of IT user competence.
This role is supported by the Business Administration Level 3 apprenticeships standard delivered by Starting Off.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration level 3
- Remote training delivery
- 6 hours of dedicated training time every week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full-time permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.