Assisting our stylists shampooing, conditioning, making drinks for the clients and helping with general day to day duties. Gaining the knowledge throughout your course you will be able to practice your hairdressing skills within the salon.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
31 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide shampoo services to all clients
- Offer a friendly welcome to the salon
- Keep the salon immaculately clean and tidy at all times
- Assist stylists with all aspects of hairdressing/beauty
- Assist reception and front of house duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The candidate will follow a level 2 apprenticeship programme and study towards a full level 2 standard in hairdressing
- This training will be structured and delivered by Cheshire College - South & West
- If the candidate does not hold GCSE grades A*-C (9-4) or equivalent, they will be required to complete a Level 1 Functional Skill in the relevant subjects
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- To complete NVQ level 2 and 3 and become a talented hairdresser
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
About the employer
NOVUM SALONS LIMITED
CHESHIRE COLLEGE SOUTH AND WEST
Miss Sophie Foreman
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.