Hollies Day Nurseries are looking for enthusiastic, approachable, and fun individuals who are looking for their second step in an Early Years career. If you have a Level 2 Early Years qualification/Apprenticeship and a desire to make a difference to the youngest of people's lives, then this could be the right opportunity for you. Setting up and packing away activities, plus much more.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2023
After 6 months, your hourly wage will increase to £8.75 per hour.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
26 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
If you are successful in your application, Hollies Day Nurseries will support you through your Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship. Your duties will include:
- Interacting positively with children, parents, visitors, and colleagues
- Setting up and packing away activities
- Supporting the children’s involvement in activities
- Leading educational activities to support children’s development
- Supporting children at nap times
- Helping with/undertaking various cleaning tasks to ensure the environment remains hygienic
- Helping children with their personal care needs i.e., nappy changing
- Supporting children at snack and mealtimes
- Following all nursery policies and procedures including the safeguarding policy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Early Years Educator Level 3 Standard.
Paediatric first aid qualification.
Apprentices will be allocated a Trainer Assessor and training will be planned and delivered in conjunction with the employer to meet the individual needs of the apprentice. The apprentice will spend 20% of their working hours in off the job activities and training. On the job and off the job training will be delivered in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is potential opportunity for ongoing permanent employment with the nursery upon successful completion of your Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 9-3 / A*-D) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-4 / A*-C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 9-4 / A*-C) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Early Years / Childcare (Grade Pass or above) Essential
About the employer
ACCESS TRAINING (EAST MIDLANDS) LTD
Learner Engagement Team
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.