Hollies Day Nurseries are looking for enthusiastic, approachable, and fun individuals who are looking for their second step in an Early Years career. If you have a Level 2 Early Years qualification / Apprenticeship and a desire to make a difference to the youngest of peoples lives, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2023
After 6 months on-programme, your hourly wage will rise to £8.75 per hour.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
30 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
If you are successful in your application, Hollies Day Nurseries will support you through your Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship.
Your duties will include:
- Interacting positively with children, parents, visitors, and colleagues
- Setting up and packing away activities
- Supporting children’s involvement in activities
- Leading educational activities to support children’s development
- Supporting children at nap times
- Helping with /undertaking various cleaning tasks to ensure the environment remains hygienic
- Helping children with their personal care needs i.e. nappy changing
- Supporting children at snacks and mealtimes
- Following all nursery policies and procedures, including the safeguarding policy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early years educator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Apprentices will be allocated a Trainer Assessor and training will be planned and delivered in conjunction with the employer to meet the individual needs of the apprentice
- The apprentice will spend 20% of their working hours in off-the-job activities and training. On the job and off the job, training will be delivered in the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is potential opportunity for ongoing employment with the nursery upon successful completion of your Level 3 Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 9-3 / A*-D) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-4 / A*-C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 9-4 / A*-C) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Early Years / Childcare (Grade Pass or above) Essential
About the employer
ACCESS TRAINING (EAST MIDLANDS) LTD
Learner Engagement Team
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.