The apprentice will assist the Customer Service and Administration department with daily duties and also deliver a professional, timely, efficient and friendly service to our clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn a salary and gain a level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2023
Bonuses are included on performance
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
24 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To contact customers on a daily basis regarding orders.
- To competently place orders with suppliers with efficiency and precision.
- Keep the daily transactions sheet up to date.
- To maintain all customer records and documentation.
- Download from portals & request tickets.
- To assist with daily, weekly & monthly reports.
- To provide support with marketing and social media updates.
- To provide support with our social value agenda (This can involve volunteering offsite).
- To provide support and assist where possible in answering and resolving day to day customer queries, including answering the telephone and responding to emails.
- To learn the waste management ordering system promptly as this is required for daily use (one on one training and support is provided).
- Throughout the apprenticeship, to acquire exceptional customer service skills, seeking advice from the wider team where in doubt and gain confidence in resolving queries to a satisfactory conclusion referring them up the line.
- To comply at all times with the letter and spirit of the company’s Health, Safety & Environmental Policy, Equality & Diversity Policy and Code on Business Conduct and Behaviour.
- Carry out such other duties as are reasonably requested by the Director or PA to MD from time to time.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Working towards completing Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. Work based learning with ad hoc workshops at Hertford Regional College.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance once apprenticeship has been completed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C (9-4)) Essential
About the employer
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
The Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.