Carpentry & Joinery Apprenticeship CTS (SHOPFITTING) LIMITED
CTS (Shop fitting) Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their team as a joinery apprentice. This is an excellent opportunity for the right people to join a successful company and gain a qualification in joinery. Your duties will include but not be limited to installing insulation to floors and walls, installing of stud and timber partition frames etc.,
Closing date: 30 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday (Times to be confirmed at interview)
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
04 Sep 2023
24 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Installing insulation to floors and walls
- Fitting plywood to floors and walls where necessary
- Installation of stud and timber partition frames
- Installation of plasterboard
- Install doors and frames, general 1st fix
- Fit ironmongery and 3rd fix joinery items
- Measuring, marking, cutting and fitting skirting boards and 2nd fix items
- Use a range of hand tools and cutting equipment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Apprenticeship Standard in Carpentry and Joinery
- Preparation for the end-Point assessment
- Regular training and development sessions to meet the needs of the employer and the Apprentice.
Nursery grove, Portobello Street, Hull, HU9 5XT
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential to move onto the advanced apprenticeship in carpentry and joinery
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CTS (SHOPFITTING) LIMITED
2 Sullivan Business Park
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Carpentry and joinery
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.