This a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic apprentice to join a well-established family business in a customer-facing retail sales role with strong opportunities for progression, The Worksop branch is a retail sales shop dealing with the public and all aspects of paperwork and financial elements involved.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
23 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Specific duties to include:
- Greeting and serving customers
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Taking in carpet stock deliveries
- Measuring carpets for customer and arranging delivery/dispatch
- Displaying stock
- Dispatching stock
- Processing paperwork
- Maintaining shop appearance
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will complete a Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard including:
- Functional Skill Level 1/Level 2 in maths if required
- Functional Skill Level 1/Level 2 in English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- If the apprenticeship is successful there will be opportunity to progress and develop within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
MILLBROOK MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.