Salon apprentice required. Gain first-hand experience working in a Superbrand salon. Full training will be provided leading to an accredited hair professional qualification which will be delivered in the salon. Working as a hairdresser to provide hair cutting, styling and grooming services.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Dec 2023
24 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Salon responsibilities will include:
- Greeting clients
- Shampooing hair
- Supplying refreshments to clients
- Maintaining the presentation of the salon at all times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be trained in the Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals which, once completed, this will open the door to many exciting opportunities to further your career within Toni&Guy
- Training will involve going to the Toni&Guy London Academy on a regular basis. This will be confirmed at the interview
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Toni&Guy offer exciting opportunities and a great career path. The majority of our Creative Art Directors, Salon Managers and Partners started their hairdressing career as a Toni&Guy apprentice
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
TONI & GUY UK TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.