Customer Service apprenticeship in Covent Garden SAMBA SOCCER SCHOOLS GLOBAL LTD
We are located in the heart of Covent Garden and are looking for an individual with a passion for delivering high-quality, front-line customer-focused service. Duties include taking incoming calls, being the first point of contact for potential customers, having first-hand knowledge of our services, and booking students.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
22 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Taking incoming calls, being the first point of contact for potential customers
- Having first-hand knowledge of our services
- Booking students for a free trial lesson at our centres
- Sound knowledge of our services and membership plans
- Responding to incoming leads in a timely and professional manner
- Managing incoming email inquiries
- Responding to our website users through our live chat feature
- Dealing with customer issues and complaints
- Responding to failed payments and cancelled membership
Skills and attributes required:
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills (fluent English)
- IT skills - You’ll need to know how to use Google sheets, Google docs, and Gmail. We’ll train you on everything else
- Organisational skills - You’ll be dealing with lots of people, so you’ll need to stay organised at all times
- A helpful attitude - Customer service is about helping people. For this role, you must be customer-focused and know how to show empathy
- Team player
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- One day a week at either our Colindale (NW9) or Ponders End (EN3)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- If the applicant is successful they can go into further training or employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.