Apprentice Accounts Assistant Percy Doughty
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our company for an apprentice account assistant. This is a great way to start your career in the finance industry. Working with the busy accounts team you will work with varied finance duties. The role includes ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct, working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and recording and filing cash and credit card transactions.
Closing date: 18 Jun 2023
Mon – Thurs 8.30am to 5pm, Fri 8.30am to 4pm 39 hours per week
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
19 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties and responsibilties, but not limited to:
- Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries from customers and suppliers
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers
- Recording and filing cash and credit card transactions
- Controlling credit and chasing debt
- Invoice and credit note processing and filing
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers
- General office duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards your Assistant Accounts/Finance Apprenticeship Level 2. This will be assessor led and will include one day per week attending Salford City College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will complete Level 2 Accountacy and will progress onto Level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
EXPRESS TRADING ESTATE
STONE HILL ROAD
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.