Medical Centre Business Administrator Apprentice THE FALMOUTH HEALTH CENTRE
This is a new and exciting role for an enthusiastic and proactive candidate to join our small but very busy administration team here at the GP Practice. The role will be varied and challenging and will involve most business aspects in the day to day running of an NHS Surgery.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
25 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Responsibilities will be varied and challenging but are aimed at supporting a busy medical surgery and, in particular, the business support team. Tasks could include:
- Supporting general administration tasks that may include scanning of documents, photocopying records / notes, filing patient notes and general accurate record keeping
- Handling general medical enquiries including liaising with GPs and other NHS contracts
- Assisting with routine financial administration under supervision of Senior Administrator
- Liaising with local medical authorities on medical support provision enquiries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full Business Administrator Standard - Level 3
- On the job training to support role development
- Off the job training to support qualification requirements
- Employer to offer dedicated training time to support Off the Job training requirements
- Functional Skills support - maths / English - if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of future employment / progression opportunities upon successful completion of Level 3 qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*/9 - C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE FALMOUTH HEALTH CENTRE
FOCUS TRAINING (SW) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.