Early Years Educator Apprenticeship BUNNY TALES DAY NURSERY LIMITED
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career in childcare, to gain a recognised level 3 childcare qualification and gain further experience. To be a co-key person in maintaining children's learning journeys if appropriate. To maintain a basic up to date knowledge of child development and the early years curriculum.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2023
£10 per hour.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
22 Oct 2023
17 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To support the nursery staff in working in partnership with parents, both formally and informally.
- To communicate and engage with children to support their speech and language development using different methods i.e. Makaton, Pecs.
- To communicate effectively with members of the Nursery Team.
- To welcome parents to the nursery in a cheerful and friendly manner.
- Child Protection, Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of the Child.
- To be alert to issues of safeguarding and child protection, ensuring that the welfare and safety of children attending the nursery is promoted and safeguarded and to report any child protect concerns to the person in charge.
- To support the management of children’s behaviour and routines in line with policies and guidelines.
- To undertake specific tasks related to the safety and hygiene of the children and the cleanliness of the nursery, maintaining a cleaning routine under the direction of the Nursery Leadership Team.
- To work within Equal Opportunities Policy and contribute to maintaining an inclusive environment.
- To work within all the relevant policies and procedures.
- To participate in outings and trips including Health and Safety aspects.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.