Poundfield Precast are looking for a quality control apprentice to join their team. You will assist the Planning Manager in pre-production planning for both bespoke and standard products as well as assist with ensuring that manufactured products are of an acceptable standard.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
16 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Promote highest Health & Safety standards, ensure a safe working environment
- Assist the Planning Manager in pre-production planning for both bespoke and standard products
- Assist ensuring that manufactured products are of an acceptable standard
- Ensuring that evidence to support the quality assurance of our products is up to date
- Assist Planning and Transport Managers with any administrative tasks
- Understand quality procedures to ensure that the company is compliant with relevant BS EN standards
- Daily, weekly + monthly inspections in line with the FPC and customer requirements
- Taking samples in the form of concrete cubes + carrying out necessary tests in order to demonstrate product compliance
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3 qualification
- Functional Skills Level 2 maths and English to be taken if equivalent grades have not been achieved
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Company is growing rapidly and there will be opportunities to progress into supervisor/manager roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 2/C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
W S TRAINING LTD.
The Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.