Jenflow Systems are looking to recruit an Apprentice Warehousing Assistant. You will be required to help with assisting within the warehouse to pick and pack products for distribution.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
15 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include:
- Receiving goods in
- Training on resin products
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and co-operate with supervisors and co-workers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional skills in English, maths and ICT (if applicable)
- 20% OTJT
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Can progress to Level 3 Warehousing
- Training on use of resin products
- Can progress to complete resin installations
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
JENFLOW SYSTEMS LIMITED
STAFF SELECT LTD
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.