Hull City Council Fostering Team - Administration Apprentice Kingston upon Hull City Council
Hull City Council's Fostering team are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join their team. The successful candidate will take on a varied role supporting colleagues to ensure that an effective range of services for children are planned, actioned, and reviewed in accordance with statutory and Information Governance procedures.
Closing date: 16 Jun 2023
Wages paid monthly on last working day of the month
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday times to be arranged.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
15 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Providing a high quality and efficient general administration support service.
- Communicating with members of the public, the call centre, and internal and external agencies to ensure best service is delivered.
- Maintaining specific databases, inputting, and extracting data.
- Maintaining up-to-date, accurate, and quality data on appropriate systems and more.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Advanced Business Administration Level 3.
- End Point Assessment (EPA).
- Functional Skills in maths, English if required.
- Regular training and development sessions to meet the needs of the employer and the apprentice.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full time employment upon completion of the advanced apprenticeship if available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Business Administration (Grade Level 2) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Kingston upon Hull City Council
About disability confident
Kenworthy House HU1 3DT
98-104 George Street Hull
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Emmployer Engagement Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.