Signage Technician Apprentice STRIPEMASTER LTD
We are a vehicle wrapping company in Shropshire looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our production team! If you would like to be part of a fast growing, family run, fun team, we would love to hear from you!
Closing date: 15 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
(Half an hour unpaid break each day) Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (One of those days will be your college training). Occasional overtime may be required. Total hours per week: 37.50
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Jul 2023
11 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Operating various sign making equipment:
- Large format printers
- Lamination and finishing equipment
- General signwriting equipment
- Vinyl plotter machines
- Weeding and trimming various media
- Application, packing and dispatch of goods
Team / Customer Liaison:
- Taking phone calls and handling appropriately
Liaising with the design and production team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Signage Technichian Standard Level 3
- Maths and English Functional Skills where required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is a full-time position offered to the right candidate upon completing the apprenticeship
- There is a huge opportunity to progress in this role
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ST. GEORGES ROAD INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.