Customer Service Apprentice Level 2 A W HAINSWORTH AND SONS LTD (EMPLOYEES)
Competent sales administrator serving as a point of contact for customers with queries about products and orders. Receiving and processing of orders and successfully follow through to delivery and invoice supporting national and international markets. Will provide professional support to the Commercial Director and the customers service/sales team.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Oct 2023
11 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Processing of orders received via email or phone.
- Check data accuracy in orders received and invoices raised.
- Contact customers to obtain missing information or answer questions.
- Liaise with the logistic department and operations team planner, to ensure timely deliveries.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally.
- Understand and communicate position of sales performance against budget.
- Stay up to date with new products and features.
- Creating new accounts on the ERP and taking and processing payments.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
During your Apprenticeship you will be enrolled at Leeds City College (School of Business) and will complete the following programme:
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
This programme allows students to develop their skills. The role of a Customer Service Practitioner is to deliver high-quality products and services to the customers of an organisation.
This is a full-time 15 month Apprenticeship. Potential career progression opportunities are available upon completion.
We will support and coach the apprentice through the apprenticeship standard. We will carry out both curriculum and pastoral care. We will carry out the skills development workshop days off site. They will oversee the teaching and learning around the knowledge, behaviours and skills elements of the standard, outlined below. We will manage the apprentice’s OneFile account ensuring targets, milestones and deadlines are achieved.
Units of Study:
· Decision making
· Interpersonal skills
· Quality assurance
· Planning and organisation
· Project Management
· Managing Performance
· Regulations and laws
· IT and presentations
· Record and document production
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position in the sales and customer service department after apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
A W HAINSWORTH AND SONS LTD (EMPLOYEES)
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Leeds City College
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.