Business Administrator Apprentice MPC HEALTHCARE GROUP LTD
At MPC Healthcare Group Ltd we have a fantastic opportunity to provide administrative support to our teams delivering the highest possible standard of care and first class customer service to our clients. Through this apprenticeship we will train the right candidate in the day to day practicalities of running of a busy business.
Closing date: 09 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 4.00pm, 1 hour for lunch
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
11 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Using different IT skills to write letters, create proposals, perform financial tasks and record data
- Communication to both staff and clients via phone or emails
- Planning and organising rotas, meetings, training and following the process from start to finish
- Office organisation - filing and organisational tasks
- Data protection - making sure data is protected by following all guidelines
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 English and maths - if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- For the right candidate progression to a Business Administrator Senior role and possibly management
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
MPC HEALTHCARE GROUP LTD
2A Market Place
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.