Level 2 Hairdressing Apprentice Experience Hair Design
Want to become a top stylist? An opportunity has arisen to become part of the team at this prestigious salon based in Rugby. Experience Hair Design are looking for an Apprentice Hairdresser to join the team and be part of an ongoing, learning experience. You will be advising clients on shampoos, conditioners and treatments, as well as other duties.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Saturday. Working 5 days out of 6. Hours will be between 9am - 7pm depending on day. Exact working hours to be discussed at interview stage.
Total hours per week: 36.0
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
11 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Cleaning and tidying salon
- Greeting client's
- Making drinks
- Shampooing clients hair
- Advising clients on shampoos, conditioners and treatments
- Assisting and observing stylists, when a certain level of skill and understanding has been gained, the tasks will gradually increase to things like applying colours, blow drying, styling etc
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Hairdressing Professional Standard
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing/Barbering)
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of level 2 standard in hairdressing, there may be the opportunity to progress onto NVQ level 3 hairdressing and a good training programme, plus a chance at progressing for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Experience Hair Design
44 Regent Street
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.