Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship THE ATHELSTAN TRUST
As an Administration Apprentice, you will be responsible for supporting the HR team, the finance team and our main reception area with all administration tasks such as scanning, filing, taking minutes and being a first point of contact for parents and visitors. You will have the opportunity in this role to learn about aspects of HR and finance.
Closing date: 11 Jun 2023
Salary will Increase after successful probation and during target points in the year.
37 hours per week for 39 weeks 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 4.00pm on Friday with half an hour for lunch each day.
Total hours per week: 27.75
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
11 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, scanning, filing and typing duties as directed
- Deal with internal and external post and emails on a day-to-day basis
- Answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- Provide appropriate reception cover as and when required
- Maintain filing systems in line with school procedures
- Ensure visitors are appropriately greeted and registered on the school visitor management system, escorted where required and displaying a visitor badge
- Communicating with parents and carers in a professional and timely manner
- General Office duties and responsibilities providing a professional, efficient service as part of the administration team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Weekly at New College Swindon, Queens Drive
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once apprenticeship is completed we could offer further training depending on job availability and performance.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
THE ATHELSTAN TRUST
NEW COLLEGE SWINDON
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.