Early years Practitioner Apprenticeship MANOR HOUSE DAY CARE LTD
To be trained and qualified as an apprentice, contributing to a high standard of physical, emotional , social care. To give support to their staff within the setting and build working relationships. To work alongside the manager and team to ensure that the set philosophy is fulfilled. Administering first aid when necessary and completing relevant paperwork. Attend or complete any additional training by the company. To advise management, e.g. on children, parents, the safety of the environment, preserving confidence as necessary.
Closing date: 07 Aug 2023
Monday to Friday Hours to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
28 Aug 2023
10 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To attend college as advised by the training provider and complete all assignments on time
- Administering first aid when necessary and completing relevant paperwork
- Attend or complete any additional training by the company
- To advise management, e.g on children, parents, the safety of the environment, preserving confidence as necessary
- To work alongside the manager and team to ensure that the set philosophy is fulfilled
- To read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedure
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
On the training programme:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Qualification
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Maths
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End point assessment
- Professional discussion underpinned by portfolio
- Knowledge Test
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Further progression may well be available in other areas within our sector, upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
MANOR HOUSE DAY CARE LTD
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.