Business Administration Reception Apprentice QUEENS ROAD PARTNERSHIP
To help patients access appropriate Primary Care Services and support staff to deliver those services to the highest possible standard. To work within the practice policy "promoting the highest possible standard of Primary Healthcare to the local population in a safe & caring environment with a commitment to listening to patients."
Closing date: 23 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday. Shift hours to be confirmed via rota.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
11 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Answering telephones promptly and directing calls where necessary
- To run the appointment system effectively
- Removal and filing of patient medical records
- Admin tasks such as registration of patients, change of address etc.
- Processing prescriptions
- Taking requests for home visits and medical advice
- Dealing with patient queries
- Opening and closing of the surgery
- Setting/restoring telephone system
- Sorting incoming post and taking post to the Post Office
- Ensuring patient waiting areas are tidy and ventilated
- Keeping notices and signs tidy and up to date
- Ensuring all essential tasks are complete and handing over non urgent tasks properly before leaving
- Helping to cover colleagues absences where necessary
- Any other duties deemed relevant to this post
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full on-the-job and off-the-Job training will be delivered supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd
- All training will be carried out within the workplace during working hours
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and mathematics (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time position being offered to the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
QUEENS ROAD PARTNERSHIP
387 QUEENS ROAD
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.