Level 3 Manufacturing Apprentice PILLARHOUSE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Pillarhouse International Ltd are looking for ambitious engineering apprentices to join their growing team. This is a hands on role, assembling precision sub-assemblies, such as solder pumps, baths, and Z lift lead screw assemblies.
Closing date: 25 Jul 2023
Monday - Friday: exact working hours to be confirmed at interview
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
11 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working in the production departments of the company, learning close tolerance measuring and setting techniques using precision measuring equipment and special to type fixtures, producing and fitting power and control wiring looms and circuit boards.
- Assembling precision sub-assemblies, such as solder pumps, baths, and Z lift lead screw assemblies, right through to final assembly and setting, circuit checking, power-up, fault finding and testing of machines before dispatch to customers.
- Modify, upgrade or repair mechanical parts of machines
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Manufacturing Technician Apprenticeship Award
- Level 2 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Foundation Competence)
- Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Competence) – Mechatronics Maintenance Technician
- Level 3 Diploma or Extended Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Knowledge)
- 4 days a week in the workplace, 1 day at Chelmsford College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential full time employment for the right candidate
- Opportunities also exist for progression to process engineering, field services, design and workshop supervision
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
BTEC or equivalent Level 2 Engineering (Grade Pass) Desired
About the employer
PILLARHOUSE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.