Business Administrator Apprentice MIT SKILLS LTD
MIT Skills an award-winning national training provider are seeking for an enthusiastic business administrator. The chosen candidate will assist with the general day to day office duties answering the telephone and forwarding calls to the right departments, meeting and greeting visitors, whilst working towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
10 Jul 2023
10 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist in company administrative tasks as required
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Keeping well-organised files and records
- Printing, photocopying and scanning of documents
- Dealing with incoming emails (internal and external)
- General administration duties
- Building relationships with clients
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and/or English
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon completion of the apprenticeship, you can progress your way up to Management Level
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
MIT SKILLS LTD
12 CAMPHILL IND ESTATE
M I T SKILLS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.