Finance Assistant Apprentice (Level 2) WINBRO GROUP TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
This role is based at our Manufacturing Centre of Excellence, where all of our UK manufacturing operations are based as well as the global HQ for the Winbro business. This entry level position will support the finance team with all administrative processes for both the UK and the USA operations and offers further development upon completion. The successful candidate will learn and support with key month end activities, respond to business queries in a professional and timely manner and participate in process improvement projects.
Closing date: 31 May 2023
Salary will rise to £12,190 after successful completion of 6-month probationary period. 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (187.5 hours)
Monday - Friday 8am-4pm.
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
11 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Support the finance function including:
- Learn and support with key month end activities
- Archiving and scanning of key financial documents
- Provision of information to external auditors
- Respond to business queries in a professional and timely manner
- Participate in process improvement projects
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard in Accounts or Finance Assistant
- Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- Level 2 Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting
- Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Level 2 Functional Skills English and maths (if required)
- Within the first 12 months additional training is delivered at Loughborough College weekly on either Tuesday or Thursday 9.30-12.30 then 13.30- 15.00 Workshop / Portfolio (Dates to be provided on enrolment) - study day will be confirmed on enrolment
- Enrolment will take place week commencing 5th September 2023
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progress onto a Level 3 Assistant Accountant qualification / become a Finance Assistant
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
WINBRO GROUP TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Gelders Hall Road
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.