Digital Marketing Apprentice Golden Embroidery
Supporting website development, social media and marketing campaigns. Managing social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google.
Closing date: 23 Jun 2023
Monday-Friday 10.30am to 4.30pm half hour lunch
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
27 Jun 2023
10 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will include but not exhaustive of:
- Manage social media platforms. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google
- Create exciting and engaging content for our marketing campaigns.
- Producing content/marketing material, including onsite content
- Engagement online for our client base.
- Link building.
- Web maintenance
- SEO profiling
- Analysing traffic data
You will also be working on Google Analytics, Wordpress, SEO and managing our social media platforms.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Certificate awarded by BCS
- All training is provided online (remotely) via Zoom sessions which will be maximum 3 hours each time. 2 live sessions a week
- The employment side will be based on site, in the office of the employer
The qualifications that you will gain as part of this are as follows:
- Certificate in Principles of Coding
- Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Certificate in Digital Marketing Business Principle
- Google Analytics IQ
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time role and career progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade A*/9 - C/4 (or equivalent)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
96 Hamlet Court Road
ALTHAUS DIGITAL LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.