Business Administrator Apprentice THE ELECTRONICS GROUP LIMITED
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join an international engineering training company based in Leeds. You will be given the chance to earn as you learn, whilst working towards gaining a Business Administrator Level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 31 May 2023
Hourly rate £7.50 per hour. Weekly salary £281.25
Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 4.00pm.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Jun 2023
10 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support with arrangements; registration of new delegates, welcome packs, joining instructions and other vital documentation
- Process and manage posting of learning materials, such as course outlines, study packs, textbooks in paper and electronic format
- Responsible for uploading and maintaining course and delegate information on the database
- Ensuring attendance and feedback is monitored for all courses
- Assist with training room diary management, including arranging refreshments and lunch
- Prepare training rooms for training and meetings and clear away afterwards as required
- Maintain training and office supplies and assist with upkeep of printers and other office devices
- Welcome visitors to the business and provide refreshments.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Your training will take place within the workplace, you will work alongside friendly, experienced staff members, who will be there to support you whilst you work towards gaining a Business Administrator Level 3 qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is opportunity for the right candidate to continue within the company once your apprenticeship has been completed
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4-9 / C or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
THE ELECTRONICS GROUP LIMITED
Clayton Wood Close
SPRINGFIELD TRAINING LIMITED
07935 711 153
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.