Information Communications Technician Apprentice NEXIM ICT LIMITED
Northern Skills are excited to be recruiting on behalf of Nexim ICT Ltd for an ICT Technician Apprentice. Nexim ICT Ltd is a known tech company with a well-established national customer base. The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively with ease and will be fully trained on our bespoke ticketing system.
Closing date: 04 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
9am-5pm Monday to Friday with 30-minute lunch break 28 days holidays
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
10 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Daily tasks include using a bespoke ticketing system to log jobs for every facet of business-to-business IT support
- Eventually progressing into telecommunications support
- Tasks will range from daily backup checks to logging security reports on the system to taking calls to assist customer with a progressively widening range of IT issues
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- On and off-the-job training
- Information Communications Technician/Support Pathway Level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once qualified in this field, you will be able to progress onto further positions within the ICT sector.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
NEXIM ICT LIMITED
2C Brighouse Road
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.